Due to the pandemic of the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) many schools have turned to online learning and teaching platforms.
We, in collaboration with students from Lehigh University, have provided links to resources to help facilitate the transition to the online environment, for both the educator and the student. These resources are for primary and secondary schools; some resources can be used for adult education. The resources provided cover the following:
- Skills for teaching and using the online environment
- Lessons on climate science and the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Courses and MOOCs from edX.org as well as SDGAcademy
- Care of the Earth Resources for parishes
- Programs in English and Spanish
Check out these resources under the tab “Projects” LINK http://augustinians-un.org/climate-science-education/
Send comments to Robert Dueweke at email@example.com
One thought on “Learning and Teaching Online”
I抎 should verify with you here. Which is not something I often do! I take pleasure in reading a post that will make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to comment!