Inquietud y Futuro
(Restlessness and Future)
Inquietud y Futuro is a non-profit association based in Madrid, founded in 2004. The association promotes personal development, family, and meeting social need. Ministries include educational activities, cultural promotion activities, coordination of volunteer work, collaborating with similar organizations, and intervening with at-risk groups.
Catalejo is the center opened by Inquietud y Futuro for children in at-risk social groups. The program aims to facilitate school integration, family, and social development of these children.
Inquietud y Futuro is also involved in many development projects in other vicariates of the OSA. These include:
- A vocational training center for young people, in São Paulo, Brazil
- Casa Hogar San Agustin, serving children whose parents are affected by AIDS, in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Amancay Project for educational grants for children, in Santa Maria, Argentina
- Construction of a sports center in Amanchay, Argentina
- A dining, social, and nursing home in Cafayate, Argentina
Red Agustiniana para la Educación y el Desarrollo (Augustinian Network for Education and Development)